Physiotherapy Equipment Knee Massager Portable Electric Laser Therapy Knee
Knee Joint Pain Massager Relief
Air pressure massage,hot compress,vibration,Adopt 4-dimensional package design to take good care of your knee joint.
1pc/ color box ,20pcs/carton, MEAS:63.5X57.5X43CM
Rated voltage: DC 5VRated current: 1AModel Number: 991
Place of Origin:Shenzhen, China
Rated power: 5W
Product size: 20.5x15.5x17.5cm
Time button: 15/20/25/30 minutes
Executive Standards:GB4706.1-2005, GB4706.10-2008
Function: timing control
Electric knee massager for all ages of people Details Images Large LCD DisplayConstant Temperature Hot CompressWarm Heating With 20 Dots Infrared Light Product Usage
It is a household medical device, people who always sit in the office, lack of exercise, can use the knee massager to relief
joint.Very convenience to use at home, even portable to use when travel tiring.
For entainment, it also can be used at any time and anywhere.
1.Bulit in 20 red light physiotherapy lamps.Air pressure massage, hot compress, vibration.
2. Adopt 4-dimensional package design to take good care care of your knee joint.
3.The product is equipped with lithium battery, and 2600 Ma is convenient for use. Related Products Recommended by sellerPromotional Ultrasonic therapy equipment, Strengthen blood and lymph circulation, pain relieve function physiotherapy equipment$180.00 - $250.00 / Piece5 PiecesFace massager for delicate skin and white skin beauty, promote skin rejuvenation, massager, massager products$6.50 - $8.00 / Piece100 Pieces2020 New Trending Facial Rejuvenation Device Skin Beauty Home use Beauty Equipment, Anti Aging Beauty_instrument$6.50 - $8.00 / Ampere100 Amperes Packing&Shipping Careful package for safety shippment and cheaper shipping cost. Company Introduction Shenzhen Baihe Medical Technology Co., Ltd. founded in 2019, is a comprehensive service company including R & D, production and trade. The R & D core team of the company is engaged in the R & D of medical and beauty products, with more than 15 years of design experience. It is the tenet of our company to understand the needs of customers deeply and serve customers wholeheartedly.
We have our own factory and production line, with the ability of product design to production. The main products of the
company are ultrasonic therapeutic instrument, prostate therapeutic instrument, beauty instrument and skin care instrument. The products are mainly sold to foreign countries, including retail, wholesale and OEM services. Our advantageWe are an innovative technology enterprise focusing on the home medical health supplies industry, integrating design, research and development, production, sales and service.we are TOP brand in internet mainstream e-commerce industry and hold a number of core patented technology. With the entire industrial chain product planning -development - manufacturing - wholesale & retail construction capacity. We will reply you in 24 hours if you have any questions. Delivery on time and outstanding faith in our clients. FAQ 1.Q: How to place order ? A: Email us your order detail or u can directly place your order from our website . 2.Q: What is your payment term? A: TT, Paypal, Western union and Money Gram all can be accepted. For large order,we can accept 30% deposit in advance and the rest 70% before shipment. 3.Q: When the goods will be shipped out after full payment? A: Usually for the small order,we will delivery it out within 2-5 working days; large order, OEM order will be shipped out about 25-30 working days. 4.Q: How to track the parcel after shipment? A: After shipment, we will offer tracking No. for you, at the same time we will monitor your parcel until your get it. 5.Q: How to ensure the goods quality? A: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. All the goods will be checked by QC when go into next step production procedure. All the shipping goods must be checked by QC workers. If you have get a useless product,you can sent it back to us,or we will replace a new one for you in your new order. Otherwise, samples are allowed. Contact us if you need more details on Knee Rehabilitation Equipment. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Laser Therapy Knee、Portable Knee Therapy Device. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products